- Situated adjacent to Tuggerah Lake, Tuggerah Shores is located within a secure gated affordable community, behind convenient facilities, including a service station, handy takeaway restaurant, chemist and medical centre.
- Accessible public transport and being close to schools complete the essential ingredients for the properties current use or potential MHE development.
- Council approved caravan park and camping of 7 approved camp sites and 65 permanent sites consisting of 13 cabins, 42 van and annex, 5 single vans and 5 relocatable homes (59 of the sites and dwellings are park owned).
- 6 dwellings privately owned - 5 van and annex plus 1 relocatable home.
- Although the current income is substantial and consistent, a future view for a staged redevelopment may provide a mid to long term land holding and development income growth.
- The existing park and business occupy 1.8 hectares of the total 5.2 hectares.
- Set on three separate titles, one existing business, a section of the property not currently usable, and the third title of circa 1.0 hectare fundamentally usable STCA.
- As the vendors of 20 plus years look to retire, relevant motivation exists to agree to a deal for new investors or operators with ample opportunity to re- scale or operate as it stands.
- A closer look at the existing and particularly the future development opportunity of MHE is certainly recommended. Consistent current income will provide you a foundation to build on.
- Limited outgoings create a high percentage of net profit from income. Essentially a caretaking capacity provides avenue of a primarily passive ownership structure.
I welcome a confidential discussion over the phone with the view to arrange inspection in the short term.
Net Profit $554,400 for 2018/19
Contact James Carrick from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 700CPF (quote when enquiring)
Location: Tuggerawong, (adjoining the suburb of Tuggerah), is a lakeside suburb of Wyong on the NSW Central Coast and is located approximately 7 kms east of the Wyong CBD. It is approximately 90 kms north of Sydney and 55 kms south of Newcastle.
The town is a major industrial and commercial area for the Central Coast, and has the region's second largest shopping centre - Westfield Tuggerah – as well as a home improvement centre including several factory outlets. Tuggerah also holds the popular Slam Skateboard Factory, an indoor skateboarding and BMX park.
As a region poised for rapid population growth, just one hour north of Sydney, the Central Coast offers enormous opportunities right now for new residential, business, educational and visitor facilities in this region. The Central Coast has a range of affordable greenfield sites ready for development and is one of the best value areas in the greater Sydney basin, with low establishment costs and strong demand. The industrial land sits next to major transport infrastructure, logistically halfway between Sydney and Newcastle, and equidistant to Melbourne and Brisbane.
Property Code: 3225
For more details, please email agent