- Solid bricks and mortar in profile position.
- Primarily commercial clientele with increasing tourism in the area.
- Strong economic regional area.
- Home to major business enterprises.
- Solid cashflow for tenant and landlord.
- Central location in town and preferred repeat business.
- Quality with associated licensed restaurant.
- 35 year lease with 5 year options.
- Two hours from Canberra.
- Opportunity for further growth.
If you are interested in owning a top-quality accommodation, then your inspection today is highly recommended.
Net Profit $220,000 projected for 2018/19
Contact Michael Philpott from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 1353ML (quote when enquiring)
Location: Tumut is located 423 km from Sydney and 180 km from Canberra via the Hume Highway. The main access to the town is via Gundagai with roads going through both Gocup and Brungle. The Tumut River, which runs for 145 km before joining the Murrumbidgee River, flows along the edge of the town; the plains spread out on either side of the river; and the foothills of the Snowy Mountains rise on all sides.
The town is remarkably prosperous largely due to the success of the timber industry. Long term planting of softwood pine forest by the NSW Forestry Department has ensured a regular and reliable source of timber (unencumbered by any environmental problems) and this prosperity has seen the town become one of the most attractive medium-sized settlements in rural New South Wales.
Property Code: 3134
For more details, please email agent