Located on a corner block at the main roundabout entering/exiting Ulverstone to Devonport, this newly constructed facility is suited to accommodate a vast number of business types. The property benefits from significant exposure to passing traffic 24 hours a day and is adjacent to the on-ramp/off-ramps for direct access to the Bass Highway; the main arterial route between Devonport and Burnie, and beyond.
- Approx 140sqm of warehouse/garage space, divided into two areas - one at each end of the property, each with individual motorised roller door, as well as additional pedestrian door access.
- LED lighting throughout.
- Full disability-compliant bathroom.
- Modern kitchen facility.
- Glass sliding front door to office of approx. 16sqm.
- Entire perimeter secured by security fencing, with a double gate opening from Fieldings Way, allowing for access by trucks and other heavy/large vehicles as potentially required.
- Significant yard space, exceeding 1,100sqm in total.
- Valuable advertising/marketing opportunities owing to location/positioning.
- External water and power outlets installed.
This newly constructed property allows for access throughout, with warehousing at either end, and internal access to the office, laundry, bathroom and kitchen facilities to the centre.
A fantastic opportunity for those seeking modern premises with high exposure.
Rent is $35,000 p.a plus GST and Outgoings (approx. $2,600 p.a).
Please contact Colin Rowlands at Halliwell Property Agents for all enquiries or to schedule an inspection.
For more details, please email agent