Located in a prime location next door to Stone & Wood Brewery and the brand new Hive Byron Bay Marketplace, this modern and well appointed industrial suite boasts a street front position and represents an exciting opportunity for the astute investor or entrepreneur.
Comprising of 106 square metres of ground floor area and 29 square metres of mezzanine, this double height industrial unit offers a myriad of possibilities, with shop-front or showroom space, back workshop and a large mezzanine. The versatile spaces are privately screened allowing for multiple uses or as a dynamic space for a larger single enterprise.
With three sliding doors at the front corner of the unit, a double height roller door at the side and multiple opening windows on the mezzanine level, this unit is open to light and cools naturally from the sea breezes.
The Byron Bay Arts and Industrial Estate is a precinct full of colour and energy with exciting businesses and situated close to the local shopping centre, Sunrise Residential Estate and Elements of Byron Resort. Byron Bay's town centre is only a short drive, train or bike ride along the designated cycling path.
* 135sqm of total floor space, 106 Sam on the ground & 29 Sam mezzanine
* Downstairs kitchenette with sink & loads of bench space
* Open plan mezzanine with full bathroom and second kitchenette
* Prime street front position for maximum exposure
* Private car park and garden area out front
* Easy to maintain tilt slab construction with concrete floor
* Two car space entitlement, 2 kitchenettes, 1.5 bathrooms
* 3.4km drive to CBD, 3.9km to motorway & only 1.6km to the beach
* Only 43 min to Gold Coast International Airport & 26 min to Ballina Airport
The owners are committed to selling and will seriously consider all realistic offers. To organise your inspection or for more information, please contact Brett Connable & Nick Russo today.
For more details, please email agent