** OFFERS UNDER REVIEW **
• Prized retail freehold
• Partly leased by Foodworks
• Significant value-add
Gross Waddell is delighted to offer for your consideration this retail investment and value-add opportunity within the Woodville Park Shopping Centre. Woodville Park Shopping Centre is a neighbourhood shopping centre boasting 20 specialty shops, all individually titled.
• This sprawling retail freehold consists of 2,273 sqm* of building area
• Anchored by Foodworks which occupies 462 sqm* with the balance offered vacant possession
• Initial plans to create a further 6 specialty shops within the building envelop or occupy/ lease the balance as one
• Potential fully let rental in excess of $415,000* per annum
• New 5 year lease to Foodworks commencing November 2019
• Versatile offering with scope to value- add, strata sell down or future development opportunity (STCA)
• Merely minutes to both Werribee Plaza and Hoppers Crossing retail precinct
• Idyllic family precinct with Warringa Park School, Woodville Primary and a number of parks within 100-200 m of the property
• Short stroll to Hoppers Crossing train station, universities and hospital precinct
To obtain further information or inspect the property, please contact Gross Waddell directly.
For more details, please email agent