The Wallaroo Hotel in the rich rural community of Coolatai can only be described as "perfectly appointed", yet not lacking any of that bush pub charm. Tidy, newly renovated and full furnished.
Coolatai is a one pub town centraly located north of Warialda , north east of Moree , north west of Inverell and yet so close to the Queensland border.
- The main bar with stunning ironbark flooring, matching bar tops, raked ceilings with exposed cypress rafters and a 4 tap Glycol bar system, is connected to a new spacious cool room.
- The sports bar features a pool table, jukebox, projector with a 2m screen and a dartboard. It leads out onto a shaded 50sqm deck facing the east. A perfect afternoon/evening bbq area with ample tables and chairs.
- Beside the bars with the same level of appointment is an area which could be used as a gaming room or a small shop.
- Then to a perfectly placed spacious dining room able to comfortably seat 30 people with a real country atmosphere.
- The commercial kitchen has an abundance of fridges and freezers, ample stainless steel bench areas, large oven, deep fryer and cooking facilities.
- Accommodation includes 5 twin share rooms with large bathroom/toilet facilities.
- The residence is 2 bedroom with a large dining room, living area and bathroom.
- Split system air conditioning keeps the while building at a comfortable temperature.
- 12kw solar power system
- Satellite TV
- Water is supplied by a bore and approx 14,000 gal of rainwater tanks
- Licence hours from 5am to 12am (Mon to Sat) and 10am to 10pm (Sun)
- Established gardens and a tar sealed parking area
- School bus past the front door
The hotel is situated on a 2,023m2 block with an adjoining vacant title suitable for a caravan park allowing a total of 4,046m2.
Wallaroo Hotel caters for sporting groups, reunions, weddings, campdrafts, annual vintage tractor pull, annual Motorbike Pony Express and the biennial Quilt & Craft Show.
This was a freehold, family run establishment which has been tastefully improved for the last 8 years and the owners are ready to move onto another challenge.
For more details, please email agent