* Located 25 min* from Warwick and 55 min* from Toowoomba
* 96.4ha* freehold property
* 10,400,000 tonne of fine, medium and coarse sand established by drilling program
* Thermal sand
* White-grey quartz pebble reserves
* Mains power connected (25kVA and 200kVA transformers)
* Six dams with overland flow permit
* EPA and local council extraction approvals for 100,000 tonne of sand products per year
* Designated as extractive resource area by Southern Downs Regional Council
* Permits, drilling results and Aggregate Grading Reports available on request
* Motivated vendor - this quarry must be sold!
Please contact the listing agent for more details by clicking on the link above.
This property is being without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Ray White has not independently checked any of the information we merely pass on. We make no comment on and give no warranty as to the accuracy of the information contained in this document which does not constitute all or any part of any offer or contract by the recipient. Prospective purchasers / lessees must rely on their own enquiries and should satisfy themselves as to the truth or accuracy of all information given by their own inspections, searches, inquiries, advices or as is otherwise necessary. No duty of care is assumed by Orchid Avenue Realty trading as Ray White Surfers Paradise Commercial divisions toward the recipient with regard to the use of this information and all information given is given without responsibility.
For more details, please email agent