- Located only 3.5 hours north of Sydney and a short 10 minute drive from Taree
- Modern 4 star Bed and Breakfast motel
- Uniquely nestled inside the beautiful Wingham Golf Course
- 27 well-appointed ground floor units
- Ideal for the family holiday, a weekend getaway or the business traveller.
- Saltwater pool and BBQ facilities
- Onsite Restaurant and Bar that easily caters for the needs and wants of travellers and guests.
- Glorious views within a peaceful setting
- Plenty of opportunities for growth
- This property is worth checking out.
Located only 3.5 hours north of Sydney and a short 10 minute drive from Taree, this modern 4 star Bed and Breakfast motel is uniquely nestled inside the beautiful Wingham Golf Course.
With 27 well-appointed ground floor units, this property caters well for a variety of different visitors - ideal for the family holiday, a weekend getaway or the business traveller.
After a day of golfing or a day of exploring the Mid North Coast, guests can relax by the saltwater pool and make use of the motel’s barbeque facilities. And with the onsite Restaurant and Bar, all your needs and requirements can be easily met.
With its glorious, peaceful views, and with plenty of opportunities for growth, this property is worth checking out.
Net profit $100,560 for 2017/18
Contact James Carrick from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 1484ML (quote when enquiring)
Location: One of the major towns on the rivers of the NSW Mid North Coast, Taree is idyllically situated on the Manning River 317 km north-east of Sydney with the Pacific Highway running right through the town. It is a big, modern, attractive town servicing the surrounding rural industries and driven by the tourists and travellers who pass through the town. It is located 16km inland from the mouth of the Manning River and consequently has tended to develop more as a service centre and stopover point than as an actual tourist destination.
Today Taree is a successful rural centre sustained by a wide range of activities including dairying, a timber industry, leather goods and engineering works. Taree CBD, centered along Commerce Street, together with shopping centre development to the west, provides a broad range of retail and commercial facilities. The town has a full complement of community facilities including a hospital and rail and airport access. The town also serves as a regional centre for other coastal towns in the Great Lakes Shire, being Forster and Tuncurry, approximately 35km to the south-east.
Property Code: 2985
For more details, please email agent