- Presently run under management.
- Absolutely nothing to spend.
- Strong corporate trade.
- 4 bedroom manager’s residence above reception.
- Large office.
- Ample space to park trucks and caravans.
- Great location near busy road.
- Historically stable income.
- Restaurant mainly for house guests, uses part time contract Chef.
The Landlords are proud of their building and the reputation they have in the market. The buyers will need to demonstrate that they want to keep the property up to a 4 star standard. All systems and procedures in place ready for the new owner.
Great opportunity for a working couple to make a healthy income in a beautiful motel.
Net Profit: $377,245 for 2018/19
Contact Gerard Dixon from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2620ML (quote when enquiring)
Location: Yatala is a suburb in the outer northern area of City of Gold Coast. Surrounding suburbs of Yatala include Beenleigh, Windaroo, and Stapylton. Yatala and adjoining suburbs are located near the confluence of the Albert River, which is at the northern end of the suburb.
Yatala is the base for Supercar team Matt Stone Racing and was previously the base for Stone Brothers Racing and later Erebus Motorsport. Kanga Loaders, a heavy machinery manufacturer, are headquartered in Yatala.
Property Code: 3471
For more details, please email agent