Nazcorp Business Park is an outstanding new project located within The Key Industrial Park. It comprises of 19 industrial units starting from 112sqm to 283m2, and units may be combined to suit your needs, Zoned Industrial 1
The Key has been developed by Frasers Property (formerly Australand) and is widely regarded as the premier industrial estate in Melbourne's South East.
The project benefits from:
- Highly efficient solar power - reducing your energy costs substantially;
- Abundant car parking - each unit has at least 3 car spaces on title which are located immediately opposite their associated unit
- First class transport linkages with the four-way EastLink/Greens Road interchange located immediately adjacent and accessible via a fully signalised intersection.
- Easy access to/from the Melbourne CBD (33 minutes/28 kilometres) and broader road networks;
- Wide streetscapes and quality landscaping creating a desirable business park environment;
- Excellent services provisions available adjoining the site, providing for redundancy protection;
- No curfew restrictions from nearby residential development with 24/7 industrial access.
- Excellent access to established amenities, including Parkmore Shopping Centre and central Dandenong
The above benefits underpin the value of this project and will ensure it appreciates in value over time. Furthermore, there are full stamp duty savings for purchasers who act quickly.
Construction is forecast to commence in mid 2017, with the project delivery to then occur in early 2018.
With small units in such a premium location in extremely short supply, we strongly suggest that purchasers and tenants alike should register their interest as soon as possible to ensure they don't miss out.
Contracts and Vendors Statements are available through our office.
Contact Doukas Gigis on 0466 339 668 or Rose Seymour on 0407 148 166
For more details, please email agent