Rare Blackburn Investment opportunity leased to an established hospitality operator trading as 'The Food Republic Cafe'. This iconic investment is offered with a near new 5-year lease returning $80,000 per annum net (plus outgoings and GST) and 3 x 5-year further options.
Comprising two adjoining titles and boasting 14m* frontage onto Blackburn Road, shops 1 & 2 form part of the Bellbird Place Lifestyle Precinct. This commercial/retail square hosts a variety of established operators offering a range of services, with beautiful landscaping providing an attractive meeting place for local residents.
Key investment features:
- Leased to JJB Enterprises trading as 'The Food Republic Cafe'
- Near new 5+5+5+5 year lease
- Lease commenced 4th March 2019
- Rental $80,000 per annum net (plus GST and outgoings)
- 2 months security bond + personal guarantee
- Annual increases + market reviews
Key property features:
- Building area: 214m2*
- 2 titles being sold as 1
- Alfresco area: 48m2* (common property)
- Abundant natural light
- Street frontage to Blackburn Road
- Ample on-site parking for staff and customers
- 300m* Blackburn Railway Station
The Bellbird Place Lifestyle Precinct is situated within the tightly held and highly sought after Blackburn Village and Neighbourhood Activity Centre incorporating many local and national retailers and service providers including Blackburn Library, Blackburn Tennis Club, Subway, Zap Fitness and Australia Post. Additionally, the property is conveniently located 50m* from Central Road, 450m* from Maroondah Highway and just 300m* from Blackburn Railway Station.
Pricing excludes GST
For more details, please email agent