Unit 18 is a large industrial unit with a very unique fitout which prioritizes security and maximises storage area. The ground floor includes a large temperature/humidity controlled area, built-in strong room, bathroom, as well as a mezzanine structure for extra storage. There is a purpose built opening to the first floor which allows the use of a scissor/goods lift so that upstairs can be used for storage or technical uses.
The upper level offers quality office space plus storage and technical area. The floor includes large open plan area partitioned office, storage cupboards etc. The space could lend itself to a variety of office or technical uses. As mentioned above there is the ability to fork or scissor lift goods up to this level very effectively.
This unit benefits from unique features such as:
• Climate controlled Cold storage with humidifiers etc.
• Cut-Out area for easy transport of goods to upstairs storage
• Main Vault room with features
• Racking storage in Cold storage and upstairs storage
• High end communication units like Fibre optics, Data links, Cabinet, PBXs and Foxtel outlet.
• High end security features: steel grills, alarm system with back to base modules, 4G & Internet modules & individual doors with
• Two electrical boards with 3 phase electrical input.
• Totally fire compliant with back to fire station fire panel
• Two bathrooms including disabled toilets
The office has reverse cycle air conditioning and the ground floor is already partly air conditioned.
The property features high levels of security on all windows and doors, alarm system, biometric door locks and a substantial fire safety system. There are nine parking spaces with this unit.
This is a unique facility that could suit uses such as security industry, IT, Catering/Food production or other similar uses all subject to Council & Strata Approval. This is a rare property that offers a large saving on establishment costs for the right business.
Located in the heart of the Gladesville Industrial area only a short drive to the City and to Parramatta. The property is located on Buffalo Road which is two streets back from Victoria Road. There is an on site cafe and the property is a short walk to the new Bunnings, an Aldi Supermarket and various eateries.
For more details, please email agent