Carrington Street offers a unique opportunity to become part of what will be one Sydney's largest urban transformations.
Located directly adjacent to Wynyard Park and Wynyard Train Station, Carrington Street presents a rare opportunity to position yourself within one of the most connected business and lifestyle precincts within the core of Sydney's city centre.
Adjoining the 75,000sqm* development of Wynyard Place, now is the time to become part of this upcoming transformation.
- Prime ground floor tenancies ranging from 64sqm* – 331sqm*
- 12.2m* - 14.8m* wide glass frontage facing Carrington Street
- Metres to Wynyard Train Station (Sydney's third busiest railway station) and Wynyard Bus Interchange
- Access to grease & exhaust from select tenancies
- Average 4m* high ceilings
- Expansive external colonnades for seating
- Adjacent to the new Applejack Hospitality venue – Bopp & Tones (60 Carrington Street)
- Metres from Brookfield’s $2billion / 75,000sqm development – Wynyard Place
With National Australia Bank and Allianz as the anchor tenants, Wynyard Place will deliver:
- 10 Carrington, a premium grade 59,000sqm 27-level commercial office tower
- Restoration of historic Sydney landmarks; Shell House and 285 George Street
- 6,000sqm of high end retail
- Revitalisation of Wynyard Lane
- Upgrade to Wynyard Station George Street entrance, with delivery of new grand transit hall and public concourse
- Development of 'Carrington Lane', a new site though link providing pedestrian access between Carrington street and George Street.
For further details or to arrange an inspection, please call Leif Olson 0409 748 136 or Amy Pfeiffer 0401 198 401.
For more details, please email agent