Burgess Rawson are proud to offer For Lease this new DA approved Childcare development site in Young; the Cherry Capital of Australia.
Young is located on the South West Slopes of New South Wales and is the largest town in the Hilltops Region. Young acts as a hub to service a regional population of 56,000 people within a one hour radius.
Industries in Young include agriculture, construction, engineering, government services and is approximately 2 hours from both Canberra and Wagga Wagga.
This will be the first childcare centre to be built in Young in 15 years, with other centres up to 35 years old.
In 2019, there was an estimated 10,733 persons living in YOUNG. There is a total of 284 licensed places to a market of 706 children aged under 5 representing a ratio of 2.49 children per place.
The average daily fee in Young (before CCS) ranges from $100 to $125 and there is currently Very Limited occupancy available at existing centre's.
* DA approved for 104 places
* Turnkey fit out options
* Expectations are from $2,800 per place + GST
* 15 year minimum lease term with options
* Quality commercial building with 20 on grade parking spaces to meet demand
* High exposure, corner location - approximately 2,500 sqm
* Building area - 967sqm
* Quality modern commercial build
* Expected completion December 2020
(source: ABS 2016)
For further information please contact Steve Burke on 0428 434 464 or James Baker on 0421 863 040.
For more details, please email agent